Tuesday, April 27, 2010

4/27/10

Today's run: 4 miles
Week to date: 4 miles
Month to date: 29 miles

Well, last week ended up being a fail in the running department. Between party planning, hangovers, and forgetful packing, I wound up not running again after Monday. Yesterday I didn't get home until almost 10, so no run then either.
However, I am officially off long-term subbing, so I didn't have work today. Boo in the financial department, but yay in the running department! It was gorgeous but cold, and I did a pretty nice 4 miles. :)
I may regret it later, but I'm going to try to pack in the miles in this 3 day span here. Friday I'm going downstate right from school, so I don't know if a run is in the cards there, and with my sister's graduation I'm not sure where running will fit in the whole weekend.
OK, off to eat. Have fun kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...