Sunday, September 12, 2010

9/12/10--It's a Beautiful Morning!

Today's run: 3 miles
Week to date: 3 miles
Month to date: 23.1 miles

It was a PERFECT fall morning!
The colors up here aren't quite to that level yet, but I give it 2-3 weeks before we're peaking in color! :D
I had originally hoped to go 5 this morning, but I got going and decided that 3 would be smartest. The lead feeling is gone (could the cup of coffee before my run this time that I didn't have last time have helped? Probably, but I can't confirm that), but I'm still bouncing back. I'm hoping I can get a longer-than-3 run in at some point this week, but I'm not going to push myself farther than I should too soon!
I had to get out the ice pack when I got home. My knees felt fine the whole time I was out, but as soon as I got back, my knee was killing me.
(Sorry for the sub-par photo--I'm new at using Photo Booth. Apologies as well for the messy apartment--we're still in the process of painting, and we have to take a load of things we don't need to the Boyfriend's parents' place soon. )
(Oh, and yes--I'm still wearing my finisher's medal from last week. I'm also wearing the marathon shirt, too.)
All right, it's time for food. Happy Sunday! Oh, and GO LIONS! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...