Thursday, February 25, 2010

2/25/10

Today's run: 2 miles
Week total to date: 8 miles
Month total to date: 16 miles
Lent total to date: 16 miles

That was... interesting. I wanted to wait an hour or so and have some fluids after my plasma donation before I ran. Well, I waited a bit too long, because the sun was well on its way to being down when I set out. I then felt some pressure to get this in as quick as possible before I'd be on the trail in the dark. So, I took off like a bat out of hell. Not smart. But, I got the miles in.

2 comments:

  1. I've done swims like that too...ultimately though, you always regret the workouts you skip then the workouts you don't skip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ... i can't tell you how many times i've done that with a workout. the good thing is now, i usually get the workout in instead of saying "ah, screw it" like i used to do.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...