Monday, October 11, 2010

10/11/10--Yeah...

Today's run: 3 miles
Week to date: 3 miles
Month to date: 18.1 miles

This was a completely unremarkable, average 3 mile run. It took a borderline herculean effort to get me to actually go, though. It was a long, super fun, but very tiring weekend, and I'm certainly still feeling it today. I slept for almost 10 hours, and still had a hard time waking up and getting moving.
Also, the first time I was dressed to go, I got a phone call and then spent the next hour arranging travel and lodging for a 3 day sub stint back in MQT for the end of this week. On the plus side, I have 9 subbing days lined up--the rest of this week, and all of next week! And, I get to go back to MQT and run on the trails there for the first time since the race :) The downside is spending all of those days away from Brandon, but it's not like I'm not used to that or anything.
OK. Off to be productive. Have a great Columbus Day, and Happy Thanksgiving, Canada! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...