Saturday, October 16, 2010

10/16/10--And Then I Did...

Today's run: 8 miles (1:17:??)
Week to date: 15 miles
Month to date: 30 miles
Just over halfway through October, and I'm well on the way to my goal of 50 miles! I can't lie, I'm pretty happy about that.
It has been a long week, and there are a few more ahead of me. And, one of the best ways for me to sort out my thoughts and get through long weeks is a long run. So, I went on one, and it was great.
And then I bought myself a present:

My first ugly green juice since this summer. Happy Sweetest Day, self. I love you, and you did great on your run today. Keep going and stay strong through these next few weeks. I can't promise you this will be all worth it in the end, but let's keep hoping it will be together, OK?

And, I leave you today with this. I got it off of a blog I love, and it is now my desktop background.





Have a great day, all! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...