Monday, April 12, 2010

4/12/10

Today's run: 3 miles
Week to date: 3 miles
Month to date: 10 miles

Last Friday, I went to Wal*Mart in Houghton with my boyfriend, Brandon. While he wandered off to find something he needed back in Electronics, I took care of a bit of shopping of my own. I was actually looking to find a pair of inexpensive sunglasses to replace the pair I thought I lost (I since found them, for the record). Well, my sunglasses mission failed, but I did look over and see where they had a watch/waterbottle combination for $5. I thought that was pretty sweet, since I needed both.
Well, today I tried out my $5 wonder watch. Funny story: it doesn't have a timer function. Yup. So, I had to improvise using the clock time by setting the watch to 12:00:00 and going from there. Eh, it could be worse! And, I broke 30 for 3 miles! 29:04. I'm getting there. Slowly but surely, I am getting there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...