Sunday, April 18, 2010

4/18/10

Today's run: 2 miles
Week to date: 2 miles
Month to date: 21 miles

So, remember yesterday's mildly pain-free, pretty great long run? Well, today's run was, well... yeah. The boy is here visiting, and he and I ran together again. Yeah. About a half mile in, my knee began hurting. I toughed it out, and we finished in a fast-for-me 17:59. Yeah, that was cool, but here's the aftermath:

Oh, hello, bag of frozen peas. (And, once again, pardon the pit of an apartment. I REALLY need to get to cleaning.) Yay, ice.

But, hey--17:59. Technically sub-9, or damn close. Awesome. And, I wish I would have snapped a picture of us before we went out: he was in a Michigan Tech sweatshirt, and I was in an NMU sweatshirt. Classic us.
OK, shower and food, go. Have fun, kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...