Friday, April 2, 2010

4/2/10

Spring Break '10!
Ok, yeah. Not really--I'm a) not going anywhere (unless home with the boyfriend next weekend counts); b) still working a couple days next week at the arena taking the ice out; c) realizing that this spring weather is supposed to end and it's going to be in the 40's and rainy. Awesome.

Oh well--TODAY is beautiful. My run today actually felt really great considering I had just a liiiittle too much wine last night and I wasn't feeling well for other reasons, too. I felt like garbage when I left and I felt like garbage when I got back, but when I was out there I felt pretty great.

So, yeah.

1 comment:

  1. hey, at least you got out there, right? i felt so tired and i could barely stand up today, but i dragged myself out there and it felt good to do so.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...