Tuesday, May 25, 2010

5/25/10--Hot in... so hot in herre!

Today's run: 3 miles
Week to date: 3 miles
Month to date: 41.76 miles

Sweet! Officially over 40 miles for the month! That is awesome.

It has been downright hot up here for the last few days. Between that and entertaining a friend who is visiting, there hasn't been much running.
However, tonight my frustrations over a lot of things really came to a boiling point. Therefore, I stormed in to my room, changed, came back out saying "I don't care if it's boiling, I need to run or I'm going to go on a shooting spree." OK, not really, but I was super bottled up and needed to let some anger out via trail. So, I did. Between that and the frozen Coconut M&M's, I do feel better.

1 comment:

  1. 1. yay for 40!

    2. the real reason i'm commenting ... we were up in boulder today for the bolderBOULDER 10k and we saw a goss st. obviously had to tell you. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...