Monday, November 1, 2010

11/1/10--"I'm sorry, but you threw off the Emperor's groove."

Today's run: 3 miles
Week to date: 3 miles
Month to date: 3 miles

Happy 1st of the month!
So... October goals were not met. I never did the double digit run, and I did not hit 50 miles. I'm a little bummed, but that's life.
I've noticed I'm lacking a bit of consistency with my running. I have GREAT weeks, and I have off weeks. There's very little middle ground. So, my November goal is to run consistently: 3-4 times per week. No mileage goals, just to get out and go.
So... on to today!
My groove was a bit thrown off this morning. I have developed a kind of routine for my mornings when I'm not subbing, and a lot of it really kind of centers on being home alone. Coffee, breakfast, listening to music or the TV to wake myself up, and at least 2 trips to the bathroom, among other things. The Boyfriend is usually gone pretty early, but he's not working this week as he wraps up his senior design. So, having him around kind of threw off my morning routine because I felt like I couldn't turn on my music or TV shows, I was waiting to use the bathroom until he got in and showered, I felt somewhat obligated to make him something for breakfast when I got my food, too. I wish I had an explanation why having him around threw me off so much, but it really did.
However, the run went on.
Today's weather:

And today's "I'm not an animal, please don't shoot me as I run through the woods" ensemble:

And here's me being a goofball with the Boyfriend's goalie stick:
And, finally, here's me being mad at said boyfriend for not eating his banana this morning:

(Seriously, who decided it would be a good idea for me to have PhotoBooth?)
My plan when I got back was to do the Core Challenge of Doom, but when I went to the site, I got this:

OK then.

All right, time to get on with my day. Hope you have a good one!

1 comment:

  1. Hope you have a great day too! And your pics always make me smile. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...